Saturday 27 October 2012

Happily ever after

Hello everybody..

I'm here again to tell you guys a story .. Not really a story but a fact that I was addicted to watch the Korean  Drama a.k.a K-Drama..

So, I'm wanna show you all the drama that I already watch and that I like the most ..
Yeay !! I gonna show you guys with the pictures also.. 
Don't worry guys..

First ..

PRINCESS HOURS
Ji Hyo.. 

Second

BOYS OVER FLOWER
Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyung Joong (SS501)

Third

PERSONAL TASTE
Lee Min Ho

Fourth

DREAM HIGH 1
This drama is a combination of idols
Suzy misz A, woo young 2pm, teac yoon 2pm, eun jung T-ARA and IU, Kim Soo Hyun

Fifth

CITY HUNTER
Lee Min Ho, Park min young

Sixth

DREAM HIGH 2
Kang Sora, Jihyeon T-ARA, sistar Hyorin, Jin woon 2am

Seventh

LOVE RAIN
Yoona SNSD & Jang Geum Suk

Eight

49 DAYS
Jung Il Woo


Nineth(just finished)

TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU
Choi Min Ho & Sulli f(x)

There are the korean drama that I like the most..

Sebenarnya ada dua drama yg tidak habis ditgk..
1. My girlfriend is Gumiho
2. Secret garden

Cerita dia best tapi maybe pasal pelakon kut ndak berapa suka..

P/s ; different people , different opinions..
















No comments:

Post a Comment