Thursday 11 April 2019

Manukan vs Mamutik Islands Trip

3 years ...

Today, I want to share my day trip to Manukan and Mamutik Islands. We start with ... Okay I make it in points so easily to digest 😁

1. Budget :
 RM25/person boat ride
 RM5/person island entry (can be used  for 2 islands)
RM28/3 pax for food (we patak2 ja lauk)
RM10/life jacket (if you want it)

So, total was around rm50 - rm60/pax

2. Time : 9am - 3pm

3. Location to take boat :
                             Jesselton Point


Manukan Island


Mamutik Island


2 islands in a day is worth. I will comeback whenever i have time. This is like a therapy. Away from city buziness and work for a while. Like my mom said,
"Masa muda ni pegi la mana mau pegi sebab mama babah x dapat bagi itu untuk kamu" 
Tapi bila ada rezeki lebih will bring them here too 😇
P/S: we came here just to chill and mandi manda only. Next time we do the water activities ya sis. 





No comments:

Post a Comment