Thursday 8 November 2012

Gratitude

Hi there
Hello there
Assalam there
Good morning there
(Since I write this post in the morning)

Today, 9 Nov 2012..
Keputusan final exam diumumkan..
I'm not too excited to know my exam result..
Because I expected that the result will be the bad one for this semester than the last last last semester.

Then, as expected it is real.. My CGPA ! OMG !No idea to explain it.

Families worried about it too.

Although it is hard to believed, I'm soo thankful to Allah S.W.T for giving the result that way coz I expected that I shall REPEAT the BIOLOGY paper. But, the biology is a bit higher than the QMT a.k.a STATISTICS.

Look like I must make a study plan for next semester. OMG! I'm the person who don't like to study according to the plan.. Maybe I should push and motivate myself.

Mesti kurangkan aktiviti hujung minggu and masa ketiadaan kelas. Iaitu :

JALAN2 CARI HAL DI KK
WINDOWS HARGA GADGET
WINDOWS SHOPPING
MOVIE TIME
ONLINE TIME (must reduce)
TIDUR (mesti kurangkan juga)
BUAT KERJA LAST MINUTE

Persoalannya? Adakah perkara2 di atas ini akan dipatuhi? 
Tunggu dan Lihat la semester depan..

P/S : Tiada hati mau menangis sebab tahu kesalahan sendiri kan.. 

Betul la peribahasa : SESAL DULU PENDAPATAN,SESAL KEMUDIAN TIDAK BERGUNA..
(Aik~ betul ka tue, merambang seja)

Ahhhhhhhh~ Tutup buku cerita pasal part 4.. menyedihkan sangat!

Bye! Mau melayan perasaaaaaaaaaaaaan.. 
Layan HITZ .......






No comments:

Post a Comment